26 June 2019
Connected Hobart Public ForumThe City invites you to attend Connected Hobart: A Smart City Forum.
When: Wednesday 26 June 2019, 5.30 – 7 pm
Where: Town Hall Ballroom, 50 Macquarie Street, Hobart
Take the opportunity to:
- find out about the City's draft Connected Hobart Framework and Action Plan
- have your questions answered in a public Q&A session
- view demonstrations of smart city initiatives including:
- Smart Bin Trial
- Drone Services – 3D mapping, inspections, etc.
- LoRA Gateway
- Public Data for Social Good
- Smart Parking
Pete Carr, Director City Innovation - City of Hobart
Brook Dixon, Managing Director - Delos Delta and VP Smart Communities Association
Will Oakley, Community Manager - RACT
Marcos Gogolin, CEO - Ropebot
We hope to see you there!