26 June 2019
Connected Hobart Public ForumThe City invites you to attend Connected Hobart: A Smart City Forum.
When: Wednesday 26 June 2019, 5.30 – 7 pm
Where: Town Hall Ballroom, 50 Macquarie Street, Hobart
Take the opportunity to:
- find out about the City's draft Connected Hobart Framework and Action Plan
- have your questions answered in a public Q&A session
- view demonstrations of smart city initiatives including:
- Smart Bin Trial
- Drone Services – 3D mapping, inspections, etc.
- LoRA Gateway
- Public Data for Social Good
- Smart Parking
• Pete Carr (City of Hobart) - Project Overview
• RACT - Autonomous Vehicles Trial
• Clive Attwater (AEVA) - EV Charging in the City and Suburbs
• Marcus Gogolin (RopeBot) - 3D Printing from Waste
We hope to see you there!