Connect Hobart: A Smart City Forum - 26 June 2019
The City invites you to attend Connected Hobart: A Smart City Forum.
When: Wednesday 26 June 2019, 5.30 – 7 pm
Where: Town Hall Ballroom, 50 Macquarie Street, Hobart
- Pete Carr, Director City Innovation - City of Hobart
- Brook Dixon, Managing Director - Delos Delta and VP Smart Communities Association
- Will Oakley, Community Manager - RACT
- Marcos Gogolin, CEO - Ropebot
Take the opportunity to find out about the City's draft Connected Hobart Framework and Action Plan; have your questions answered in a public Q&A session; and view demonstrations of smart city initiatives including:
- Smart Bin Trial
- Drone Services – 3D mapping, inspections, etc.
- LoRA Gateway
- Public Data for Social Good
- Smart Parking