Strategic Planning and Finance
Strategic planning includes strategic and operational planning and development for the City.
Financial services include:
- development and implementation of financial management plans
- maintaining ratepayer records
- invoicing and receipting rates revenue
- procurement and contract services
- managing accounts payable and receivable
- managing loan and investment portfolios
- financial accounting, budget development and external reporting services.
Consultation has concluded